Aao Wish Karein (2009) - 400MB - DvdRip Direct Download Mediafire







Aao Wish Karien is, that it is an amazingly sweet movie, which makes you laugh and cry and certain points, and I can't wait to say this, I think Aftab has arrived. The performance of Aaftab was so nuanced and well balanced, a grown up with a heart and mind of kid, it reminded me of Hrithik's performance in Krish, only there was no over the top ham acting. Story is, in one line, a kid who wishes to grow up because the girl he loves thinks he is a kid, actually grows up the next day. Like all the good movies, I didn't think it was long, I didn't go out during the songs, I laughed at the right moments (others laughed as well) and was holding back a tear at the right moment as well (others did as well). Now only thing I want is all my friends to watch this movie, and support his kind of cinema, it is good and refreshing. Please don't pay 100/200 bucks to movies like Blue, just to watch someone's biceps and someone else's cleavage, watch a movie made by heart and care, and not by slick editing, and oodles of money thrown in. Heart warming, indeed.


















PASSWORD : moviesnhacks



PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
2009 PAK AFFAIRS - Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by Dirty Blue